1851

School displaced as a result of extension of Lime Street Station and is provided with railway owned land on Hardman Street.  London Road school building is demolished but the chapel is moved piece by piece to the Hardman Street site.

Painting shows the Hardman Street site including the chapel with Doric columns and a carriage passing along the street in front of the building. Credit - Hardman Street showing Doric Chapel. Courtesy of the Museum of Liverpool